- RT @terrajobst: From now on, we don't plan to port any more .NET Framework APIs to .NET Core. github.com/dotnet/announc… 4 days ago
- @jerrynixon @VisualStudio @cancelled What gets me is trying to remember that dotnet uses two l's for TaskCancellati… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I was amused and surprised to find that MFC used to support the gopher protocol long long ago 1 week ago
- found this is in the VS2019 docs today => "[these classes] have been deprecated because they do not work on the Win… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- So when I first hit a website it was only 1 of a few hundred total? Wild. twitter.com/w3c/status/117… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
I do have an updated version I’ve been running on my personal phone for a while. I just need the time to sit down and polish some things and then I’ll get it released.
I’ve changed the language that I (and others) use to describe this functionality in C# because it sometimes doesn’t quite hit the mark. And actually can cause new users of it to believe the wrong thing is happening. More details here