- @jerrynixon @dotnet @VisualStudio yes. I organize my code by business function, not by language feature. "All props… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- "once a week I take a Git beating" - a colleague on his first real project using git 1 day ago
- @jerrynixon @dotnet @VisualStudio is there anything at all in code styles we can all agree on? (btw you should always put 'em together!!!) 1 day ago
- @Captain_Falcore @JoeNeate1 two thumbs up! https://t.co/EtVruXSlew 3 days ago
- @AbelSquidHead for the same reason we have a picture of a purse in the URL bar of the browser? https://t.co/TRZ4tkFLVc 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Now you can have your lock screen updated from any photo stream on 500px automatically! Go get it now! bit.ly/480px
480px is now a native Windows Phone 8 app and has been submitted to the Windows Phone Store. The major new feature is automatically updating your lock screen background from any image stream. Look for it soon in the store!